Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel.
Zambuling Trekking provides very professional, helpful and friendly service from Kathmandu to the ABC as well as during the climb. Our objective is to provide a good quality, helpful, safe, friendly, stress-free and comprehensive service to maximize summit opportunity.
In the Base camp, our cooks and helpers will prepare and serve three delicious freshly cooked and plentiful meals a day and will ensure that hot and cold drinks are available 24 hrs a day. In the Base Camp, we provide spacious expedition quality personal tents for all our clients both with full board or base-camp service only. In base camp, we also provide a dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet facilities, and portable shower facilities and tent accommodation for our staff.
In base camp, we provide access to communication including satellite telephone and internet access, solar panels to charge your batteries and UHF/VHF handheld radios on the mountain to maintain communications between ABC and high camps.
Our camp manager as well as guides and climbing Sherpa’s have extensive experience on multiple Everest climbs. They will ensure cooperation with other companies and Base Camp organization. In base camp, our guides will work with other teams to ensure contribution from all operators for tasks such as route fixing and to ensure the safety of climbers from ABC to the summit.
It is important for each climber to choose the right
expedition guide service that not only suites their needs, but provides the
best safely and secure mountaineering experience possible. There are more than
1,700 trekking companies in Nepal who offer 8,000-meter expeditions including
Everest, but only about 30 companies that operate 8,000-meter peaks on a regular
basis. We are proud to be one of these 30 companies and consistently offer, run
and succeed at these types of expeditions year after year.
It is very important that the climbers who choose Zambuling Trekking for this trip of a lifetime experience have expectations that are compatible with the program we offer and the style of expedition. We do not want to simply “fill our expedition”, but instead we want to comprise a team of companionable people who are focused on reaching the summit with the highest level of support and safety standards that can be provided by a guiding service on Mt Everest. We team this with the best standards of food and quality equipment to further assist each client reach their full potential. We feel that we offer the best environment and opportunity for you to be successful in the world’s highest mountain.
Zambuling Trekking offers Full Board Service for our entire range of flagship Mountaineering Expeditions to all 8000m peaks. Our Full Board service means that we will provide a Trekking service, an in-Base camp service and High camp service executed by your Sherpa Climbing Guide. All our Full Board clients will have a personal Sherpa Climbing guide exclusively dedicated to the client for the duration of the climb.
Our climbing Sherpa guide team will establish and secure climbing route in collaboration with other climbing teams participating on the route; Establish all high camps with camping equipment, provisions and oxygen and prepare high altitude food for his client; Assist his client on the route and ensure client safety and well being on the route through guiding and negotiating the route access priorities at pace and schedule determined by clients’ physical condition and preferred pace; Ensure total commitment to the client in case of emergency with clients’ safety and well being as overriding priority.
High camp service for Full Board Service clients will consist of provision of all equipment necessary to fix the route, all camping equipment, fuel and food for high camps as well as oxygen provision, including mask and regulator and latest model of Poisk oxygen, Summit system of Mask regulators in quantities specified in your climbing itinerary as per height of Mountain.
Full Board Service Cost Includes:
· Arrival and departure transfer services to and from both Domestic and International flight as per itinerary.
· Assistance at the International airport by Zambuling Trekking while arriving and departing in Kathmandu.
· 4 Nights hotels accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B basis.
· Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period.
· Flight ticket from Kathmandu – Lukla ( Up and down)
· All trekking and mountaineering equipments like; kitchen tent, stores tent, dining tents, toilet tents, tables, chairs, and cooking utensils for advance Base Camp and camp two.
· Common climbing equipment (necessary fixed and main rope, ice bars, ice screws, snow bar etc)
· Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
· 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea/ coffee) in available tea house/hotel/lodge during the trekking
· 3 fresh meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners) will be serve at base camp, and camp two.
· All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition for both members and crews.
· Per person 40kg baggage allowance during trekking-up carrying by porter or Yak to climbing the Mt. Pumari.
· Daily Weather Report Services from Seattle based
· Trekking Permit
· TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System).
· Expedition Royalty and climbing permit of Nepal Government to climb Mt.Pumari.
· Nepalese Government Royalty and fees;
· One Experienced, Trained, Government Licensed, and at list 02 Times Summiteers Climbing/expedition Sherpa Guide per client.
· All wages, equipment, medical and accidental Insurances for all involved staffs in trekking and expedition.
· Equipment allowances and wages for Climbing Sherpa’s, cooks, kitchen boys.
· Equipment allowances and wages for Government Liaison Officer.
· First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
· Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication and available for members with the cost of US$ 4 per minute call.
· Appropriate food for high altitude and all climbing crew at base camp and above as required.
· Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
· Heater will be provided at base camp for heating the dining room.
· Emergency Oxygen, mask and regulator provided on requirement of guest with appropriate charge
· Each expedition member will have an individual tent available in the ABC.
· Solar panel for light and battery charger.
· All tents for camp 1, 2 and 3 for members and staff.
· Gamow Bags (Portable Altitude Chamber).
· Sherpa's tents, food for climbing, and insurance for staff
· Helicopter rescue insurance for high altitude climbing Sherpa guide, cook and staff.
· Free assistance service for Cargo clearance and Duties.
· Fresh cooked food and kitchen will be provided at Advance Base camp.
· Trekking and Climbing map of the mount Pumari
· EPI Cooking gas, stove will be provided for high camp for cooking food, boiling water.
· Generator will be providing for back- up of lighting power and charging electronic tools.
· Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu
· Our service charge and Government Taxes levied in Nepal.
· Complete pre-departure information
· Flight ticket reconfirmation
· visa extension procedure services (if necessary)
· Farewell Dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with domestic culture show in Kathmandu.
Full board service Cost Exclude:
· Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu (except for the farewell dinner)
· Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars during the trekking.
· Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
· Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
· Extra transportation then display in itinerary program.
· Any additional staff other than specified.
· Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
· Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
· Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
· Filming permit (if special camera).
· Personal climbing gears;
· Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phone And Internet expenses
· Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Camera/Video Fees or Trekking Gears
· Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
· Summit bonus for climbing Sherpa Guides as per Mountaineering Association rules. Minimum US$ 1500.00 per climbing Sherpa guide, after summit.
· Tips and gifts for base camp and high altitude trekking and climbing staff.
· Airfare of international flights.
· Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance on arrival in Kathmandu)
· Any extra services or products or offers or activities which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any other item not included in “COST INCLUDES” section.
Zambuling Trekking has not able to include the cost of each package on the company website. Many of our clients have the same query: why Zambuling Trekking has not included the price in the package. To provide you service at a reasonable cost and attempt to address your each requirement we desired to provide you with some information which directly affects the cost and also helps us breakdown the cost. That’s why; we have decided to clarify our customers that due to the following reasons we have not included the cost in our website and package:
· The cost of the trip always depends on the size of the group, category of the hotel accommodation and the facilities that you aspire in the mountain.
· We operate the peak climbing in full arrangement package and basic arrangement service (full board or base camp service) which directly affects the expedition cost.
· The itinerary may be changed after reaching an understanding between the agency and the client. Other activities could be added or reduced as per the client's request before processing the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added in mutual understanding.
· The number of climbing Sherpa guides, high altitude porters, kitchen crew, mode of transport you prefer and many other factors can affect the cost of the trip.
· Number of persons in group including; number of climbers, non-climber, base camp supporters, medical doctors, Alpine climbing guide also affect the cost.
· Either you want to operate this expedition as international group joining basics of Zambuling Trekking or individual (private arrangement) expedition.
· Request numbers of oxygen, mask regulators and the brands the clients require
· Climbing season: normally most of the climbers climb Himalayas in the spring and the autumn season. The climbing permit royalty cost for mountain will be 50% less in the autumn than spring season.
· Quality of food that client requires. Any specialized food that has to be ordered from foreign country will be costlier compared to the one available here.
· Either any of the climbers intend to attempt any world records? If so, do they require special services or equipment?
· Due to the above position the price range for the same trip can vary widely. So, we would like to discuss with our client before offering the cost. Please feel free to contact Zambuling Trekking for any information about in your selected package.
The Mt. Pumori Base camp can be reached Kathmandu – Lukla flight and trekking via Namche Bazaar, Tangboche – Pheriche and Lobuche. Mt. Pumori is 7145m. high and ascent starts at 5,300m; which is beside a beautiful small lake from here you can get a beautiful sight of Mt. Everest and Kalapthar at 5545m.
Normal route: This is the easier route to climb this peak and most of the expedition coteries climbed this peak so far have used this route. As you know Pumori is not easy as the other mountains, there are difficult technical parts in this route as well. We suggest you; you should take climbing Sherpa and who will guide you to reach the Summit.
You need to have at least 3 camps after base camp to reach the summit. The base camp is just above Gorek Shep at the altitude of 5300m. After base camp, you can set up the first camp at the altitude of 5,650m. Around the phase of Mt. Pumori.
You should set the second camp at the ridge after the phase at the altitude of 6,000m. The most technical part for this peak is around camp 1 and 2. You should set camp 3 at the altitude of 6,480m, around the corner after the ridge.
You can ascend summit from camp 3 to the top of Pumori. Most of the climbers use this route for the expedition to Mt. Pumori in every year.
Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to hotel.
Preparation, briefings, shopping and formalities for permit.
Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding (2652m-4 Hrs.); lodge.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m-6 Hrs.); Lodge.
Rest & acclimatization, explore Everest View Hotel (3800m-3 Hrs.).
Trek to Tyangboche (3850m-5 Hrs.); Explore Buddhist monastery; lodge.
Trek to Dingboche (4350m-5Hrs.); lodge.
to Lobuche (5018m-4Hrs.); lodge.
Rest for acclimatization at Lobuche.
Trek to Gorakshep (5170m-3 Hrs.); lodge.
Trek to Pumori Base camp (5200m-2 Hrs.). Camping.
Climbing period Summit Pumori (7, 161m), full camping.
Down trek to Gorakshep, overnight lodge.
Trek via Lobuche (5218m)to Dingboche(4260m-5 Hrs.), lodge.
Trek to Tyangboche (3860m-5 Hrs.), lodge.
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m-4 Hrs.), lodge.
Trek to Lukla (2840m-7 Hrs.).
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu; hotel transfer, D-briefing.
Contingency Day in Kathmandu, Farewell-Celebration dinner.
Transfer to the airport for final departure, end of the trip.
· Cost defers on Hotel Category for Hotels in Kathmandu.
· The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of the clients.
· Cost will be re calculated if the itinerary is changed or modified.
· Additional activities may be added as per request with nominal additional cost.
· For any kind of changes please contact us by email or call to us.
All arrival and departure transfer services in Kathmandu.
Flight & transfers Kathmandu-Manthali-Lukla-Manthali-Kathmandu.
4 Nights hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
Flight & transfers Kathmandu-Manthali-Lukla-Manthali-Kathmandu.
Government official Liaison Officer for Everest Expedition.
Khumbu village & Sagarmatha National Park entry permit & TIM’s card.
All camping equipment in Advance Base Camp and other camps.
Food, accommodation and guide during trekking in teahouse/lodge.
Food during expedition period cooked by our experienced cook. EBC
1:1 experienced private climbing Sherpa guide for climbing support.
Gamow bag at EBC for emergency rescue purpose.
Baggage allowance carrying by Yaks/porters up and down to EBC: 50 kg.
Required high altitude food for climbing member and Sherpa for all high camp.
Insurance, wages, meal and allowances for climbing Sherpa and BC staffs.
Solar panels for light and battery charging in base camp and First Aid medical kits for the Group and the staffs.
Icefall and rope fixing charges, tents at high camps EBC,C1, C2, C3 and C4.
Any additional staff (s) specially required by the climbing member.
Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu except farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls and Internet uses.
Clothing, packing items, personal medical kit, personal trekking/climbing gears.
Any extra services or products or offers or activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides,
Political disturbances, strikes, change in Government regulations etc.
Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses
Airfare of international and domestic flights other than specified.
Summit bonus to the personal climbing Sherpa (Beginning from minimum US$ 700 per summit per Sherpa).
Tips to base camp staffs(Per climbing member beginning from minimum US$ 300.00 in total for all)
Any other item not mentioned in “The Service Package Excludes” Section.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.